Oh, hello Friday.
You are looking…dare I say…amazing?
Speaking of amazing, I’ve got a few Pinterest gems I’ve stumbled across recently that I’m feeling compelled to share. I don’t mean to discredit any of the work people have put into creating these things—in fact, I’m sure they are actually awesome, I just lack the mental capacity come Friday afternoon to fully comprehend what makes each so undeniably cool. In other words, it’s not you, Pinterest, it’s me.
1. Han Solo may know a lot about the force, but he clearly doesn’t know a lot about women.
2. A mini-chainsaw. Perfect for all those moments you need to cut down a mini-tree. In the mini-forest.
3. No, thanks. I prefer my Christmas houses to be medieval style over mid-century modern. And edible.
4. Surprise! Rizzo and Kenickie really DID end up having a teenage love-child in Grease!
5. “Kids, I invited Mickey Mouse over for dinner…Literally. For. Dinner.”
6. Cute animal paws? Or a innocent baby sloth missing the majority of his body? You decide.
7. A glitter dipped mug? Sounds practical. The best part? You only have to wait 28 days for it to cure before it’s dishwasher safe (according to the instructions). True story.
8. Far and away, the most challenging, top-secret recipe on Pinterest. If only I could figure out the two ingredients..
9. I’d really, really hate to be at this house when the hostess asks if you’d like milk to go along with your cookies.
10. Why should I eat it? Because what else would I pair with my two-ingredient, Reeses Pieces Rollups?
11. Happy Friday, everyone. Hope you are filled with as much joy as these kiddos.